Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Break.

Haven't really got time for blogging since school is picking up it's pace these past few weeks and now I'm finally having a break after all these! This means more time to work on crazy characters and illustrations!

Probably this would be the only 2 weeks of holiday I can enjoy before the madness starts again. Did some weird drawings during my free time and it was pretty addicting I would say.



The Weirdos invasion!



Fun with Aperture while doing the Before and After look of the photographs in class.




Speeeeeedddd Paintings!


Art Fest on a sunday. Made my way through the crowds across the streets at Yishun and was wowed by those fireworks blooming in the night sky. If there is one thing to say about them, I would say that the most extraordinary flowers of all have to be the fireworks, however, their time to show case their breath taking beauty is just so brief. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment