Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Working non stop

Have been really caught up with school work and hence, the hiatus on my blog.
Anyway, here's the summary of my Tuesday for this week:

Matte Painting Assignment was handed in today.


Art History Exhibition show done! The style that I am supposed to work on for this work was impressionism. I am quite pleased with how this art work turned out and therefore, I am planning to hang this work on my wall. :] There really were some interesting and beautiful works displayed for this exhibition, but too bad I didn't think of photographing those works as I was busy trying to fix my art piece on the CARPETED wall. I envied those who could paste their work on SMOOTH SOLID surface unlike the place that I was given, woolly and annoying. It kept dropping off the wall despite the unbelivable amount of blue tack and double sided tape that was pasted at the back of my work. It started with only 4 blue tacks and I gradually increase the amount of it when my art work kept falling off. :\ In the end, I had to display my work on a table. All in all, the exhibition was GOOD. I heard that because everything was such a success today, our tutor teared! Hahaa, I guess no matter how slack my batch looks, all of us have a hardworking side (when we feel the deadline is drawing near).




I know this is random, but, I still want to say it.
A Yorkshire Terrier dog will be in my Bucket List. Definitely.


No comments:

Post a Comment