Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stop Motion Fun Again!

This time, we get to work with puppets for our stop motion. Lots of new experiences gained. I particularly enjoyed the character designing and seeing how my design become tangible towards the end. I designed the red dinosaur mascot character and the rest of my 3 other teammates designed the other 3 puppets individually. It's cool that each of us get to create our own character :) I haven't got the time to post my concept sketches and a good photograph of my puppets yet because I still need to clear one final assignment and exam before my holiday starts, which I am looking very forward to! There are so many things that I want to do during the break, and one of it is redesigning my official website and updating my reel. Until then, I shall end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment