Friday, April 10, 2009

I like doing this






I'm so inspired after looking at ANTZ's blog. Just looking at it makes me want to explode out of inspiration. It's so much that I had to take out my pen and start sketching right after looking at his work and a few of the links I went in the blog even when i could feel my 0.8 MICRON pen running low on ink. I'm planning to color them real soon.

There's so many things that I want to do in life, but it's too bad that I couldn't do everything all at once because time and money isn't on my side especially when school term starts. However, here are somethings that would like to do that aren't work related:

Violin,
driving,
diving,
cycling from home to other parts of singapore,
holidaying overseas with my family.....etc

No comments:

Post a Comment