Monday, April 20, 2009

School Starts

Time flies when you're having fun and you just wished that time can stand still. Sadly, like a river always flowing forth, so is time.

16 April: First of all, thank you to those who remembered this day for me. Celebrating your day with your loved ones and friends never fails to give a fuzzy warm feeling. Thank you for everything even though I did not say it out loud, please do understand that I truly appreciate whatever you all have done for me. What a Day! I've ate 3 different kinds of cake in less than a week, and I'm so glad to say that I've broken a new Record! :D Haha.. Anyways, thank you to the following people who have wished me:

Mic bay, Gladys, Sherie, Suyin, Shi Feng, Li Xin, Amanda, Yu Ting, Sasha, Pervie, Nick, Hsien Tze, Jona, Yani, Audrey, Kenneth, Litu, Shawn, Pei Ling, Fid, Sophia, Yan Ren, Aunty Suan Choo, Gary, Deanna, Gladys Yang, my family, kenny and pastors...
If i missed out anyone, sorry about that because i have short term memory. HAHa..but thanks anyway.



April has been a great month! Went to ECP for cycling while felling off the bike several times because I laughed too much or went into screen saver mode, I've get to chop of my tresses, meet new friends, get to know more of my old friends and have a great time laughing at lame people!

The old is gone, the new has come, welcome to year 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment